Destination weddings to Hawaii, the Bahamas, the Virgin Islands, Maui, Jamaica and more are becoming more and more popular as destination wedding planning online has become easier and easier. The beach is the most popular destination wedding theme these days and many brides want to start their wedding theme off right with a beautiful beach theme wedding invitation.
Many beach wedding invitation sites like BeachWedlockInvitations.com exist to offer hundreds of beach wedding invitations, but beach brides arenít worried about finding the right beach invitation as much as they are worried about their beach wedding invitation wording.
Every bride wants her wedding to be unique and her wedding invitation is no different. Finding the perfect beach wedding invitation wording is as important as finding the perfect beach wedding invitation itself, so here are 5 beach wedding invitation wording tips.
- Know yourself and your spouse to be – Your beach invitation wording should reflect you and your future spouses personalities, love and quirkiness Ö yes, quirkiness. Wedding invitations have been done for millions of years, if you want to be original, you are going to have to capture what makes you and your beach love different than other couples.
- There is no wrong wording – Certain wedding invitation wording ethics exist, but most people donít know them and wouldnít notice if you went according to the rules or not. Besides, more and more brides and grooms are throwing the rules to the wind these days and just writing what they want. Donít worry about trying to follow all the rules. The reason youíre probably having a beach wedding is because you didnít want the traditional wedding ceremony anyway, so have your beach wedding invitation reflect the same free flowing spirit that the beach has.
- Know your audience – Even though we just mentioned that your beach wedding invitation wording should be about you and your future beach spouse by placing your quirkiness in your beach invitation wording, remember who your audience is. If you are sending this invitation to an 80-year-old grandma, you probably donít want to use profanity or other inappropriate language.
- Beach phrases – Find a single beach phrase that fits you and your spouse but also suits the beach setting you will be married in. ìOnce upon a time on a beach Öî or ìWhat happens on the beach Ö stays in our hearts,î are just some examples. More examples can be found at BeachWedlockInvitations.com.
- Match your wording to your invitation – Simple beach weddings with simple beach themes should have simple beach wedding invitation themes as well. A beach wedding with 10 – 50 people is an intimate setting and the invitations should reflect that. Donít bog down the wording with a 20 line poem to begin the invitation. A beach wedding with over 500 people can be reason for the 20 line poem.
Good luck with your beach weddings, your beach wedding invitations, and your beach wedding invitation wording. To see the most beach wedding invitations in the world on one Web site go to: BeachWedlockInvitations.com.